I. Basic provisions
- These Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the Terms and Conditions) govern the mutual business relationship between the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) and the operator of the online store www.eobd.cz (hereinafter referred to as the Seller). The operator of the online store and at the same time the Seller is the company DEVCOM, spol. s ro, with its registered office at Božanovská 884/10, 193 00 Prague 9, ID number: 25787594, VAT number: CZ25787594, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 70243.
- The Buyer can place an order through the online store, the Seller. The Seller will confirm the order to the Buyer by e-mail after entering it into the ordering system. After the Buyer receives the confirmation of his order by e-mail, the order is considered a concluded purchase contract and therefore a binding order based on the applicable legal standards.
- By placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read these terms and conditions, including the conditions of the complaint procedure, and that he agrees with them.
- The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the completion of all data and requisites prescribed by the form.
- The place of delivery of goods is the address given by the Buyer in the registration form.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the Buyer by full payment of the purchase price.
III. Price of goods and payment terms
- The price of the goods delivered by the Seller to the Buyer on the basis of this contract will be determined according to the price list of the Seller valid at the time of ordering the goods. We are VAT payers and all listed prices are without VAT.
- The Buyer may pay the price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods according to the purchase contract in the following ways:
- a) In cash at the seller’s premises at DEVCOM spol. s ro, Bozanovska 884/10, 19300 Praha 9.
- b) In cash on delivery at the place specified by the Buyer in the order, upon receipt of cash on delivery. Goods sent by cash on delivery are sent via the transport company PPL. The price of packaging and shipping is stated with the order.
- c) Cashless transfer to the seller’s bank account. The purchase price is payable within 14 days of concluding the order under the variable symbol payment – invoice. In this case, the order is processed by the Seller only from the moment the money is credited to his bank account.
- d) Cashless credit card, VISA and MasterCard cards are supported.
- The Seller offers buyers from abroad the option of payment by cash on delivery, bank transfer or other agreements confirmed by both the Buyer and Seller.
- Any discounts on the price of goods provided by the seller to the buyer cannot be combined with each other.
IV. Transportation and delivery of goods
- The ordered goods will be handed over for transport no later than 14 days after receiving the email confirming receipt of the order.
- Upon recieving of the goods from the carrier, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. By signing the delivery note, the Buyer confirms that the consignment of goods met all the conditions and requirements and that any subsequent complaints regarding the violation of the packaging of the consignment cannot be taken into account.
V. Withdrawal from the contract by the Buyer
- According to Act 367/2000 Coll. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract 14 days after taking over the performance without giving reasons, if he is a consumer.
- The goods must be returned to the address of the Seller’s premises: DEVCOM, spol. sro, Božanovská 884/10, 193 00 Prague 9 in person or as an ordinary package. Shipments returned by cash on delivery will not be accepted. Postage and packing costs are paid by the Buyer.
- The goods, including the original packaging, must be returned to the Seller within 5 working days of withdrawal from the contract and the goods must be in perfect condition, undamaged, undamaged, unused, including all documents, instructions, warranty cards, etc., capable of further distribution. The returned shipment must include a copy of the proof of purchase in our store – an invoice.
- Based on the goods returned in this way, the Seller will immediately return the money for the ordered goods in the amount for which the goods were purchased. Packing and shipping fees are also returned to the Buyer in full. In case of non-compliance with the above conditions, the Seller will not be able to accept withdrawal from the contract and the goods will be returned at the expense of the Buyer.
- The Buyer acknowledges that if the goods returned by the Buyer are damaged, worn out, the Seller will be entitled to compensation for the damage caused to the Buyer. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for the damage against the Buyer’s right to a refund of the purchase price.
- It is necessary to notify the return of the goods in advance by e-mail to the Seller in the wording “I unilaterally withdraw from the order dated DD.MM.YYYY number (order number) and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods to the account number (your account number). Date and signature. “
VI. Withdrawal from the contract by the Seller
- The Seller is entitled to cancel the order (upon prior agreement with the Buyer) especially in the following cases:
- when he has a reasonable doubt about the real identity of the Buyer
- when he is unable to deliver the goods on time
- in cases where the goods are no longer manufactured or delivered
- when the price of the supplier of the goods has changed significantly
- In the event that the Buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be immediately transferred back to the Buyer’s account.
VII. Non-acceptance, rejection of the shipment – withdrawal from the purchase contract
- The Buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of § 53 paragraph 8 of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Among other things, the Civil Code cannot withdraw from a contract for the supply of goods modified according to the Buyer’s wishes, as well as goods that are subject to rapid destruction, wear or obsolescence, from a contract for the supply of audio and video recordings and computer programs if the consumer has broken the original packaging.
- If the Buyer for any reason does not accept or refuses to accept the shipment with its binding order, which was duly shipped within the period specified in point V. of these Conditions, he is obliged to reimburse the Seller the costs associated with the shipment. The costs include the amount for the transport of the ordered goods there and back, including packaging and cancellation fee. The Buyer who has not accepted or refused the shipment is obliged to pay the costs on the basis of a sent invoice with a 14-day maturity by transfer to the Seller’s account.
If the buyer is still interested in the delivered product, he is obliged to pay in advance for the item on the seller’s account. Postage and related services are according to the price list DEVCOM, spol. sro
VIII. Privacy and GDPR
- The protection of personal data of the buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The buyer agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, residential address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller, for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations under the purchase agreement and for the purposes of sending information and commercial communications to the Seller.
- The Buyer acknowledges that he is obliged to state his personal data (during registration, in his user account, when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the Seller about the change in his personal data without undue delay.
- The Seller may authorize a third party to process the Buyer’s personal data as a processor. Apart from the persons transporting the goods, personal data will not be passed on to third parties by the Seller without the prior consent of the Buyer.
- Personal data will be processed indefinitely. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
- The buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data. The buyer declares that he has been informed that the consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked in relation to the seller by written notice delivered to the address of the seller.
- In the event that the Buyer considers that the Seller or the processor (Article 5) performs the processing of his personal data, which is contrary to the protection of the Buyer’s private and personal life or contrary to the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to for the purpose of their processing, may:
- ask the Seller or processor for an explanation,
- require the seller or processor to remedy the situation thus created. In particular, it may be a matter of blocking, correcting, supplementing or disposing of personal data. If the buyer’s request according to the previous sentence is found to be justified, the seller or processor shall immediately remove the defective condition.
- If the Buyer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information. The seller has the right to demand a reasonable payment for the provision of information according to the previous sentence, not exceeding the costs necessary for the provision of information.
- The Buyer agrees to the sending of information related to the goods, services or business of the Seller to the electronic address of the Buyer and further agrees to the sending of commercial communications by the Seller to the electronic address of the Buyer.
IX. Final Provisions
- These terms and conditions apply as stated on the website of the seller, at the time of sending the order by the Buyer.
- By sending the order, the buyer unreservedly accepts all provisions of the terms and conditions as valid on the day of sending the order, the valid price of the ordered goods, including shipping or postage, unless in a specific case demonstrably agreed otherwise. The buyer is irrevocably bound by the sent order.
- The buyer acknowledges that the software and other components that make up the web interface of the store (including photos of the offered goods) are protected by copyright. The Buyer undertakes not to perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components that make up the web interface of the store.
- The Participants have expressly agreed in the sense of the provisions of § 262 paragraph 1 of the Commercial Code that legal relations not expressly regulated by these Conditions are governed by the Commercial Code, in particular its provisions § 409 et seq.
- If the relationship related to the use of the website or the legal relationship established by the purchase agreement contains an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This does not affect the consumer’s rights under generally binding legislation.
These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 1 January 2019.